Tickets to A Divine Comedy at Dark Mofo are limited and will be sold by ballot to manage demand. The ballot is a process by which registered entrants are drawn at random and invited to purchase a ticket (or tickets) within a determined time period.
1. Information on how to register forms part of the terms and conditions of registering. Registry into this ballot is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings are included in this document for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The registration for the ballot is hosted, conducted, and promoted by DarkLab Pty Ltd trading as Dark Mofo (Host and Promoter) on the Dark Mofo website (darkmofo.net.au).
3. Registration for the Dark Mofo A Divine Comedy Ballot is open from Wednesday 25th January 2023 at 10am and closes on Friday 10 February 2023 12pm AEST (Registration Period) on the Dark Mofo website. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (AEST).
Eligibility to enter
4. To register for, and to enter, the ballot you must be 18 years or older (Eligible Registrants).
Registration into the ballot
5. To register for the ballot, Eligible Registrants must provide their details on the event ballot page during the Registration Period. In registering for the ballot you are authorising the Host to add you to the Dark Mofo database and use the supplied email address for communications relating to A Divine Comedy and/or Dark Mofo.
6. The Host is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected registrations.
7. Eligible Registrants are permitted only one registration.
8. The time of registration will be deemed to be the time the registration is received by the Host.
9. The Host reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of registrations and Eligible Registrants (including registrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any registrant who tampers with the registration process. Failure by the Host to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of the ballot
10. All details supplied when registering for this ballot will be consolidated by the Host by Friday 22 April 2022. From the Eligible Registrants, the Promoter will randomly select a maximum of 450 names and notify winners at a date yet to be determined. Eligible Registrants whose names have been drawn (Ballot Winners) will receive the opportunity to purchase between one (1) and four (4) tickets to A Divine Comedy.
11. Ballot Winners will have two days to secure their tickets before a second round of Eligible Registrants will be drawn, and so on, until all tickets have been sold. The Promoter is under no obligation to reserve tickets for first round Ballot Winners if they do not purchase tickets within the specified time frame.
12. Once booked, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded, except where applicable under Australian Consumer Law.
13. The Promoter and Host are not responsible for inaccurate event or ballot details supplied to any entrant by any third party associated with this ballot and event.